Wednesday, March 26, 2008

All Back to Narmal... Bored Life~

finally... back to write blog again lo... hehe~ actually... is lazy + nothing to write... but now... im back... hahaha^^

hmm... readjust back my mood... my mind... haha... everything is ok already... fine already... but o... feel everything are back to normal already... start the bored life again... ==

today... haha... is my housemate... Hanz's birthday.... hohoho... brother... happy birthday o~ last night... about 12am... got celebrate with him de... buy 1 cake for him lo... because at the time have a bit hungry... though the cake will become my supper... but... who know ==" Hanz and my another housemate... stupid cai xiang... play the cake... play until whole the cake falling down to the floor... ==" babi betul... my supper arrrr... wuwuwu~ walao... plate also prepare already liao lah... haizzzz... people is sing "london bright is falling down"... but my one is sing " my supper is falling down" (colddddd~)

today class is 8am... then until 4pm... wah... damn tired de lo... whole day dont know doing what lo... blur blur... because last night didnt sleep well... sienz~ after the class... i direact back home... after bath... wait the hair dry... and go to sleep... sleep until now lo... start wrote this blog...

today... nothing special... nothing interested... just a bit bored... and doing nothing for today...
hmm... start the bored life again lo~

1 comment:

-Hexxen- said...

excuse me, uncle....is "London BRIDGE is falling down"...not "London BRIGHT is falling down".....