Friday, May 2, 2008

holiday~ want back hometown lo^^

want back hometown lo... wakaka... feel nice... hehehe... hmm... actually is later bah... 10am bus... more then 2 month didnt back already lo... my mum want scold me already liao lo... haha... really miss my hometown friends... my family^^

this holiday... around 2 weeks... haha... dont know want do what lo... maybe just work at my father shop bah... haha... because end of may want go thailand with my college friends mah... wakaka~ so... want be good boy lo... just stay at shop and help... hehe...

hmm... this holiday... maybe is time let me take a break bah... haha... not my body rest... is my heart... just like key say... my heart really tired already... yaya... i also agree... really feel very very tired already... now is time to stop... and rest... i think bah...

time passed very fast... study at kl... around 1 year liao... really fast... do many things already... know a lot of good friend... good brother... really enjoy it~ but... 1 thing i haven done is... haha... still dun have girlfriend... hehehe~ hmm... i think no people want me guaaa... kesian lo =.=" haha...

3 days didnt find huey yee already... haha... still in learning... learn how to put it down... learn how to dun think about it... hmm... maybe 1 day will be biasa bah... who know rite...? haha^^ now... listening "很想你"... by 张智成....

" 我很想你。。。 你知道吗。。。?" haha... now really miss her... but... this is the time... and is the chance to let me learn... try dun find her... because want be biasa... haha...

wrote until here bah... haha... want back hometown lo... excited lo... hehe^^

2 comments:

SK said...

who say don hv gf then wil kesian de..no such thg..
enjoy ur holidays ba..

♥ Renise said...

u miss a girl?
u noe wat.. when time reach to 11:11 or 1:11...
coincidently... u'll miss some1..
n maybe... some1 is missing u too...

haha... i saw ur post was at 1:11..

=)


-Renise-